Wow, this is exciting to me......I remember a quote from a book about the Queen Mum, who lived a long, long time...'time telescoping the years'....each year she pretty much did the same thing thing, going to the same events. History seemed to be reborn each year...
But enough about someone from the past, hey guys, it's us all over again.....I like to think better!
Probably we should have some ground rules, and an objective, a vision, and a goal, but I feel 13 and impulsive......I'd like to preserve some anonymity, that's about it.
Let me throw out a question: Marian said recently: I still feel like me, just more. So how do we each feel compared to us 40 years ago?
OK, I got it!
ReplyDeleteLike anything else
you just try whatever,
and eventually
something
works
so.
hi.
so how's that for extemporaneous Kedeffort!
ReplyDeleteI love it!
ReplyDeleteMe...
Now and then...
More assured
And yet more afraid
40 years of gaining
and now...
facing 40 years of losing?
That's pretty dark, but there's some truth of it, I see people older than me who are not enjoying being older.....didn't someone say that growing old is not for sissies?
ReplyDeleteme...plus
ReplyDelete40 years of gaining: yes!
great and growing relationship with Stephan
2 supremely different daughters
a very right-fit job (minus the idiotic beaurocracy):
children and books
living in a pretty place.
and losing:
my aging parents
so much on my mind these days.